To our Amazing Guests…We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. We have been working hard preparing for our reopening. At this time, we are planning to reopen on Friday May 29th.
We know our guests expect the highest standards at Salon Kj D'nell D.B.A The J Spot Studio and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. We believe the safest way to handle the salon situation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if they could be infected.
Our plan is to go beyond what is recommended. The following list will outline protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon returning to the salon.
Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon.
· No more than 6 people will be allowed in the salon at any one time
· We have set up an entry station for sanitation & communication upon arrival
· Treating everyone, including staff, as if they could be infected
· Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client
· Masks will be mandatory and provided. Do not remove your mask during your visit
· It is not mandatory to wear gloves as long as you are following hand sanitizing procedures
· All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide ™ and OSHA.gov
· Face/Eye protection will be worn by stylists during shampooing
· Rest Assured, we hope to get back to a new normal and offering many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy
· These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed very step of the way
· Confirming your appointment- if you do not confirm 24hrs prior to your appointment you will lose your appointment and be charged up to 50% of your total service cost. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.
Waiver * Must be completed & submitted before the start of service